With You Every Step of the Way
Treating cancer can be a complicated process. You’ll have many questions about the disease and the treatment process. You’ll also have many decisions to make about your care.
Our Cancer Navigators help guide each patient through their journey. As a single point of contact for you and your family, they:
- help patients understand the disease and treatment process.
- provide emotional support to patients and families.
- answer questions including those related to the disease, treatments, appointment scheduling and billing, or connect patients to appropriate resources who can help.
- assist qualified patients with transportation to and from home.
- provide information about long and short-term housing.
- connect patients with groups who can provide financial support for transportation and housing (such as United Way for gas cards).
- provide information and resources about cancer and cancer treatment (support groups, websites, etc.).
- assist patients who are participating in research projects.