Century Cancer Centers Denver specializes in some of the most cutting-edge therapy alternatives for patients who have been diagnosed with various types of cancer. Our patient-centered approach makes our center unique. In addition to our convenient location, we offer support services to ease the burden of therapy, including a dedicated Cancer Navigators – an individual who serves as a Medical Concierge to guide you through the treatment process.
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- On the Horizon: Century Cancer Centers Denver continually assesses new therapies that can bring advanced treatment options to patients with a wide variety of medical conditions.
Century Cancer Centers Denver’s Cancer Navigators are a single point of contact for patients and families during the course of treatment. Our Navigators educate patients and their families about all aspects of the treatment process from the first consult to the day of graduation. They also lead Support Groups and assist with social services such as billing, transportation, lodging, support groups and connecting new referrals with previous patients (our “Buddy List”).
On-Site Financial Planning
Our financial planners assist patients with their financial needs by helping with insurance issues, working out payment plans and connecting them with other helpful resources.
Complimentary transportation is available on a case-by-case basis for patients who require it. Please request assistance when scheduling an appointment.
Century Cancer Centers Denver offers three support groups – one just for women, one just for men and a combined group. Click here to learn more.
Treating Cancer can be a complicated process. You will have many questions about the disease and the treatment process. You will also have many decisions to make about your care.
Your Cancer Navigator will help guide you through your journey. As a single point of contact for you and your family, they are a unique resource that Century Cancer Centers Denver provides for our patients. Your navigator will serve as your medical concierge throughout your treatment process, and will help you with any needs or wants you have during your treatment by linking you with the tools and resources you need to be comfortable. Your Cancer Navigator provides individualized assistance and support for you, your family members and caregivers while receiving treatment here at Century Cancer Centers Denver. Your Cancer Navigator provides:
- Educational resources regarding your specific diagnosis and treatment process.
- Emotional Support for you and your family members.
- Answer questions related to the disease, treatment, appointments, scheduling and billing.
- Connect patients with relevant and appropriate resources to assist qualified patients with transportation and short-term housing.
- Provide industry leading literature and resources on coping with cancer and what to expect during and after radiation treatment in addition to dealing with side effects, if any.
- Referrals to support groups and other programs.
Connect patients to community recourse for financial assistance, medication needs, home health care, and any other relevant concerns that may arise